TBI Student Referral Information
We have a new Student Referral Form. Please discard and do not use versions distributed previous to August, 2017.
1. Fill out the CRP Student Referral Form and print.
2. Gather all required documents associated with the services being requested. For example, to enroll a student for TBI services, a copy of the current TBI eligibility statement is required.
3. Obtain the signature of the special education director (or designee) in your district.
4. Fax or mail the completed referral to CRP
- Fax: 503-916-5576
- Mail: Columbia Regional Program - 833 NE 74th. Ave - Portland, OR 97213
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS REGARDING REFERRALS FOR TBI SERVICESQ: How can we get help with a TBI evaluation and eligibility determination?A: Contact our TBI Liaison, Karen Menne. She is available to provide technical assistance and answer questions regarding the TBI evaluation process and eligibility determination.If you have additional questions, contact Karen Menne at email@example.com or call 503.916.5570 ext. 78246
Return to the general Student Referral page.