ASD Student Referral Information
We have a new Student Referral Form. Please discard and do not use versions distributed previous to August, 2017.
Note: If you work for a district that provides regional autism services via a subcontract with CRP, please contact your special education department for assistance. For districts that have a CRP autism specialist assigned to their district (i.e. autism services are not subcontracted), use the referral process below.
1. Fill out the CRP Student Referral Form and print.
2. Gather all required documents associated with the services being requested. For example, to initate support from an autism specialist for a student who is already eligible, a copy of a current ASD eligibility statement is required.
3. Obtain the signature of the special education director (or designee) in your district.
4. Fax or mail the completed referral to CRP
- Fax: 503-916-5576
- Mail: Columbia Regional Program - 833 NE 74th. Ave - Portland, OR 97213
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS REGARDING REFERRALS FOR ASD SERVICES
Q. May I request AAC consultative support available for a child with ASD?
A. Our AAC specialists are part of our Orthopedic Impairment (OI) team and have a primary responsibility to serve children with OI who have complex motor and communication needs. Depending upon current workload, AAC consultative support may be available for students with ASD in the form of email, phone, and/or video conference. To initiate the process of requesting support, email Brad Hendershott at email@example.com and you will be provided with information regarding support availablility and next steps.
If you have additional questions, contact Darthea Park at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503.916.5570 ext. 78377
Return to the main Student Referral page.